Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fundraising

The annual Booster Club BBQ is coming up on Thursday, Sept. 27th from 4:00-6:00 pm. The school has asked that each girl on our team sell 4 tickets. The tickets are $5.00 a piece. Next Friday (Sept. 21) each girl needs to give me the $20.00 for the 4 tickets they are required to sell. If you want to bring me money before then I have the tickets available now. However, Friday the 21st is the last day to turn in your money. If you can sell more than 4 let me know, and if you don't think you can sell 4 let me know that too. We'll try and work it out.
We are also planning on having a scrimmage versus the Pryor teachers. This will be Friday October 5th right after school. Each girl will be asked to sell tickets to this also, but we will get more details once everything has been approved.

No comments: